Village of Tide Head
The Village of Tide Head is looking for an Emergency Measures Coordinator. Below are the responsibilities of the coordinator:
- Attend Emergency Measures Organization (EMO) meetings.
- Knowledge of Tide Head’s Municipal Emergency response plan and By-Law.
- Coordonating the development of disaster planning by the municipality and volunteer servies.
- Reporting the progress on disaster planning to municipal council.
- Acting as an advisor to council in an emergency.
The EMO coordinator is a volunteer position.
Any interested candidates can contact the office at 789-6550.